As is standard to improve website services / web content and analyze website usage, we collect information from web server logs including:
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address
- The kind of browser or computer you use (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Explorer, etc.)
- Number of links you click within our site
- State or country from which your computer accessed our website (We do not know your specific location)
- Date and time of your visit to our website
- Name of your Internet service provider (Comcast, AT&T, Charter, etc.)
- Third party websites you clicked on within our website
- The location of the link that brought you to our website if applicable
You can set your browser to tell you if there is a cookie or reject all cookies. Most browsers offer instructions about how to set browser to reject cookies in the “help” section. If you reject our cookie, our website may not work as smoothly or quickly for you. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. On many sites, cookies are a convenience feature for the visitor that help the site work faster and more smoothly for you.
Our website, mullenmakes.com, does not track, collect, nor record your personal information - it only tracks how our website is used. Our Redirect Check chrome extension does not track, collect, nor record the content, URLs, or images that are processed for review.